Mold Damage

Mold spores exist naturally in both indoor and outdoor environments and in normal concentrations cause little harm to people or property.  It is not uncommon, however, for a change in environmental circumstances such as water damage to create conditions that promote mold growth. The multiplication of mold spores to disproportionate levels can be destructive to building materials and add complications and expense to insurance claims.  In addition, excessive exposure to concentrated mold levels may have a detrimental effect on your health.

For the sake of both property and health, it is always best to exercise caution when microbial colonies are identified in your home.  Attempts to address mold issues without professional training can result in additional property damage.  Our technicians are trained, tested, and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certifications (IICRC) to provide the highest quality mold remediation available.

As an IICRC certified firm, you can be certain our technicians have:
   •Proven competence through experience and examination for mold removal
   •Demonstrated a thorough and working knowledge of IICRC standards
   •Received up-to-date training on the latest  remediation tools and products
   •Pledged themselves to return your home to a safe and healthy environment

You've got questions, we have answers.